Popular Posts

Thursday 31 March 2011

learning to understand my silver arowana

My 150 L aquarium loaded with Giant Gourami, Silver Arowana, DBKU and freshwater prawn (Macrobrachium Rosenbergii)
It's an expensive fish for god sake! For the love of the fish,i bought it last November 2010 on my birthday without hesitation. I was in love at first sight! I'm wondering to myself,should i be regret buying it? so I said to myself, what a wonderful fish that was and what a wonderful price he got me into.! So, no regret at all. 

But unfortunately on the 2nd of April, I've lost it due to my own mistake. After water exchange as usual I fill up the tank till optimum level but this time I overfill it a bit thus exposing the fish to jump over the tank to escape(or catch the insect). Finally what I scared the most happened. I wanna cry but what for? maybe God just trying to test me for another BIG things, and so I shall wait for it. 

p/s I really LOVE my arowana! see ya again pal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment